2016 Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Reflective Set-Up Polo Shirt Night Race Singapore & Malaysia GP - Men - Teal Green
- Free Shipping over $49.95 CAD (Canada & USA)
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Any Lewis Hamilton fan knows how 2014 was a season to remember and especially the Singapore GP under the lights. A race where Nico Rosberg lost his World Championship over the Englishman and a race brilliantly won over Vettel.
Now, you can cristalize this turning point epic race as Lewis was crowned 2014 Champion, as this hard to find piece of memorabilia is straight of the works team literally.
Lewis Hamilton dominated the F1 season in 2014, winning a career-high 11 races to capture his second drivers' championship and his first with the Mercedes GP Petronas F1 Team. He was just as dominant in 2015, when he won his third drivers' championship one month before the season ended.
A uniqie hi-viz Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Night Race Polo Shirt with distinctive Teal Green colors to stand out during this nocturnal raceway located in the Marina Bay Street circuit.
This 2014 Men’s Race Team reflective set-up polo shirt, made by PUMA is original and was worn by one of the team members during the event.
Team issue only, only available for the Team mechanics and staff, not to be confused with merchandise items which could be purchased at the GP race tracks or fanwear.
- Stand-up collar
- Dissimilated zipper pocket for Paddock Pass to the left chest
- Silkscreen printed Mercedes AMG Petronas with sponsor logos to chest and sleeves
- Large Petronas logo to back with reflective accents to shoulders with rare Mercedes AMG Petronas logo and Puma feline logo
- Great for jogging, sports activities or simply to collect a very uncommon piece of racewear F1 memorabilia.
Material: 100% Polyester